Sony BackStage Learning Center has a new short online course that will teach you on how to create your road map to entrepreneurial success. Students will also learn the key elements that they need to consider before launching their own business. This short online course is offered for free and intended for personal education only and so, it does not come with any college credit even after completion.
This course is composed of 8 sessions with the following topics:
* Examine the key elements of a successful business
* Learn methods for differentiating your product or service
* Determine fair pricing for your product or service
* Understand how to communicate value to your customers
* Learn strategies for building a successful management team
* Learn how to create and package your business plan
The online instructor is Yvonne Phelps, a business consultant and professional educator who has expertise in writing business plans, strategic plans and marketing plans for entrepreneurs and growth companies. To learn more or to enroll for this entrepreneurial course, please click here.